Website Western Cape Department of Health
Western Cape Department of Health HR Internships 2021/2022. The Western Cape Department of Health invites applicants to apply for Internships Opportunity in Oral Health Centres,Tygerberg Hospital, Parow Valley,Mitchells Plain District Hospital, Western Cape, South Africa.
The core function and responsibility of the Western Cape Department of Health is to deliver a comprehensive package of health services to the people of the province. The mission of the Western Cape Department of Health is to provide equitable access to quality health services in partnership with the relevant stakeholders within a balanced and well-managed health system to the people of the Western Cape and beyond.
- Assist staff with general office administration duties including, but not limited to research, data capturing and filing.
- Rendering general administration support at Oral Health Centre, Tygerberg/Mitchell’s Plain.
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate.
- Successful completion of the theoretical part of the National Diploma in Human Resource Management, i.e. N4, N5 and N6 (Proof must be provided).
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), email and internet.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to gather and process information.
To apply for this job please visit www.scubedonline.co.za.