WeBuyCars is SA’s No. 1 Car Buying Service.
WeBuyCars invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2021/2022 in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
WeBuyCars is SA’s No. 1 Car Buying Service. Whether you’re buying or selling a vehicle, WeBuyCars allows you to do so in the most efficient and convenient way possible. Visit www.WeBuyCars.co.za or any of our nationwide branches today.
- Perform 101 check on all vehicles accurately and within a reasonable time frame and with a quality of work that exceeds customer expectations
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analysers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices
- Knows, understands, and performs all duties of all Technician roles
- Observes and follows all necessary safety regulations when operating machinery, equipment and tools
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum training required:
- No Certified Technician certificate needed
- Basic automotive maintenance, removal & replacement knowledge/skills
- Basic automotive diagnostic knowledge/skills
How to apply
BASIC KNOWLEDGE ON:
- Suspension and Steering
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Engine Repair & Engine Performance
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
Diver’s license is COMPULSORY
To apply for this job please visit webuycars.simplify.hr.