Website VGI Consulting
VGI Consulting is the leading South African consulting engineering firm in multiproduct petrochemical overland distribution pipelines.
VGI Consulting invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
VGI Consulting is the leading South African consulting engineering firm in multiproduct petrochemical overland distribution pipelines.Based in South Africa, VGI Consulting PTY LTD is a leading multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm with 50 years experience, specializing in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) of Civil, Structural and Petrochemical projects.VGI specialises in the engineering, construction and project management of multidisciplinary transmission and distribution pipelines, as well as other civil, mechanical, geotechnical, and structural engineering projects. Fields of expertise include high-pressure hydrocarbon overland pipelines, petrochemical bulk storage facilities and firewater systems.
VGI Consulting are inviting students to apply for a bursary award, for the 2022 academic year. Students who have completed their first year of study towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree, may apply.
The bursary will cover the cost of university tuition fees. Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. The bursary will be renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 10 September 2021 at the latest, and invited to attend an interview. If you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
How to apply
Download and complete the VGI Consulting Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (on university letterhead)
- Proof of university enrollment (on university letterhead)
- Motivational Letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to Zinhle Mtsweni at: [email protected]
(Insert the words “VGI Consulting Bursary Application – Your Initials and Surname” in the email subject line).