Website SDS Protection (PTY) LTD
SDS Protection (PTY) LTD specializes in Guarding and Armed Response, design, installation and maintenance of high-quality security guards and systems in South Africa.
Job Vacancy at SDS Protection (PTY) LTD: Sales Executive. SDS Protection (PTY) LTD invites applicants to apply for Sales Executive job in the City of Johannesburg.
SDS specializes in Guarding and Armed Response, design, installation and maintenance of high-quality security guards and systems in South Africa. We strive to provide the best we have to offer with trained guarding staff and prides ourselves on installing high quality equipment with excellent after sales service and has provided integrated solutions in and around Gauteng where other companies have failed.
About the job
SDS Protection (Pty) Ltd is a growing security company that is looking for a dynamic sales executive for our sales division.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, s:
- Three to five years in the security industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- Matric / Grade 12 Minimum
- Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to [email protected]