Website PURA Beverage Co
The Pura Beverage Company (PBC) is a company based in Cape Town, South Africa, which manufactures, distributes, markets and sells “better for you” beverages.
Job Vacancy at PURA Beverage Co: Traders Assistant. PURA Beverage Co invites applicants to apply for Traders Assistant in Western Cape.
The Pura Beverage Company (PBC) is a company based in Cape Town, South Africa, which manufactures, distributes, markets and sells “better for you” beverages. This better for you category ( Evolved Refreshment ) is based on global consumer, market research and trends and represents the evolution of beverages, which is rapidly changing consumer drinking habits across the globe.
About the job
ABOUT THE PURA BEVERAGE COMPANY
Trailblazer PURA Soda is the better-for-you soda that’s making local and international waves. With the philosophy that everyone should try to “live a little PURA”, they believe that if you are in a position to make a difference, then you should. No grand gestures, just small things that people can all do every day to make the world a better place.
With roots in Cape Town, South Africa, PURA Soda has cemented its position as a global brand, exporting to 13 countries including the US, UAE and UK. In 2019, they won kudos at the Aurora International Taste Challenge, thrilling expert tasters and being named as the “Best Tasting Non-alcoholic Beverage”. Continuing this winning streak, PURA Soda was then named as the “Best Cold Beverage” at Product of the Year 2020, the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation.
Offering seven pioneering new flavours, this bold soda delivers big on taste and refreshment, without the bad stuff. With just a sprinkle of sugar, all-natural flavours and zero colourants everyone can live a little PURA.
PURA Beverage company is looking for a dynamic self-starting, driven individual to assist and support the Global VP Sales as the company grows internationally towards delivering the ambition of being the next billion-dollar brand.
This person will assist and coordinate the selling of PURA beverage company products outside of SA, consistently seeking out opportunities within a global arena. The key to success will be strong administrative skills relating to the workflow of buying/selling, logistics skills liked to export as well as the ability to build and foster amazing relationships with intentional partners and customers.
If have passion for growing business, flows through you and you embrace the art of possibility – this position is for you.
- Provide support in handling various purchases and sales of commodities.
- Data entry and management of all assigned customer orders, shipments, and customer correspondence.
- Carry out all administrative responsibilities relating to the purchase/sale of target commodities.
- Assisting with the processing of paperwork for special orders, including margin or option purchases.
- Assisting with the filing systems for all relevant documentation.
- Establish and maintain contact list of suppliers, logistics, customers for easy referencing.
- Perform any other general administrative duties as assigned or required.
- Track and analyse factors that affect price movement, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, or supply and demand changes.
- Maintain contact with assigned customer accounts.
- Manage assigned customer problems with shipments.
- Assisting with the Identification of issues affecting clients.
- Maintain current and up to date daily invoicing reports.
- Additional sales/accounting support as defined and required.
- Maintenance of the data bases relating to clients, purchase items, customers and so forth.
- Work closely with customers, and monitoring accounts receivable.
- To be able to work on special projects.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports for senior management.
- Assist with information gathering and analysis of the market.
- To ensure export documentary legislator compliance in accordance with both South African and importing country requirements are met with despatching of consignments.
- Obtain all relevant permits, import, and export certification for the consignments Inform the relevant parties of the transport requirements.
- Degree or diploma in business preferred.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in similar type of role
- Good understanding of E-Commerce and its value chain.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Experience in shipping and logistics management (beneficial).
- Experience in coordinating freight forwarding globally.
- Ability to work within a team but also with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Proficiency in other languages (beneficial)
- Due to the nature of the role, it will be required to sometimes work outside of normal working hours.
- Passionate about what you do
- Strong at defining and putting in process and procedures.
- Attention to detail,
- Excellent analytical skills – Ability to analyse data and understand connections.
- Ability to work methodically.
- Challenge-solving skills
- Decision making ability.
- Organisational skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to delegate and effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups.
- Has the ability to build and nurture client relationships.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.