Website M5 Property Addicts
Our journey has taught us to see property differently and to recognise an opportunity to create passive income for ourselves and investors.
Job Vacancy at M5 Property Addicts: Relationship Officer. M5 Property Addicts invites applicants to apply for Relationship Officer in Johannesburg Metropolitan Area.
We have been entrusted with money from over 210 investors since 2016. Our property opportunities are in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town. We have a network of industry experts that we collaborate with to provide us with great investment opportunities and other specialist services.
About the job
The role of the Relationship Officer is to make calls on behalf of M5 Property Addicts and/or associated business partners. The intention of the outbound calls is to sell the prescribed products, conduct follow-ups, make appointments, gather and/or share information that may include but is not limited to telemarketing and surveys.
MUST HAVE experience is selling financial products and training courses.
- Call the sales leads provided
- Generate leads
- Market products and services and provide the necessary information required
- Communicate with customers via Email, WhatsApp, SMS, or any other medium as required by management
- Administrative duties in support of sales and related activities in the office
- Updating Customer Relationship Management system timeously and accurately
- Escalating issues to Supervisor timeously
- Attend and assist with the coordination of M5 events in person and online
- and Marketing Knowledge
- to close Sales
- good command of the English language (a second language will be advantageous)
- listening skills
- Building Skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers.
- to ask relevant questions to determine customer needs
- to multi-task
- to handle objections effectively
- and goal-oriented
will be advantageous if you have
- least 6 months experience in outbound sales (tele and e-mail), or related sales experience preferred.
- computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word and Excel experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.