Website Khulisa Social Solutions
Khulisa Social Solutions is a national non-profit company that inspires, empowers and enables vulnerable children, youth and communities to unlock their potential and develop skills towards a positive future
Job Vacancy at Khulisa Social Solutions: Senior Social Worker. The Khulisa Social Solutions invites applicants to apply for Senior Social Worker Vacancy in Mpumalanga Province, Witbank (eMalahleni) Area.
Khulisa Social Solutions is a national non-profit company that inspires, empowers and enables vulnerable children, youth and communities to unlock their potential and develop skills towards a positive future. Its work is based on knowing that one’s past and circumstances does not determine one’s future and potential.Khulisa is able to measure its work by tracking the number of youth, at a ‘tipping point’, that make the shift from anti-social and or criminal behavior to a life of resilience that is combined with positive outlook and opportunities for their future. In supporting the restoration of individuals, Khulisa also addresses problems found within their families and communities, and collaborates to resolve these with other service providers.
- A valid Social Work Qualification
- Must be registered with the SACSSP
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Social Worker
- Valid Driver’s license essential
- Establish organizational and administrative systems for the Diversion Programme in the area in accordance with the minimum norms and standards for the Diversion Programme
- Regular internal case conferencing with programme Supervisor and facilitators to plan divertee desired impact
- Preparation of participants for meeting with victims where appropriate and possible
- Nuturing of relationships with community members and community protocols
- Participate in initial programme breifing sessions with the Social Work Manager
- Submit: Weekly/Monthly Reports, Divertee Court reports, Monthly Diversion stats, Weekly Activity Plan and Weekly Activity Schedule to the Social Work Manager
- Experience and passion in working with individuals involved with the Criminal Justice system
- Knowledge of the Child Justice Act
- Ability to work well in fast paced environment
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider the position filled.
To apply, email CV, Qualifications, proof of registration with SACSSP and Letter of Motivation to [email protected]