Website Fatima's favourite Foods
Fatima's Favourite Foods create more than just pastry and delicacies
Job Vacancy at Fatima’s favourite Foods: Regional Sales Representative. Fatima’s favourite Foods invites applicants to apply for Regional Sales Representative in Cape Town.
Fatima’s Favourite Foods create more than just pastry and delicacies. We make delicious Ready-To-Fry and memorable eating experiences. Enjoy our range of frozen pastries & delicacies in leading supermarkets throughout the Southern African countries. Fatimas Favourite Foods was founded in 1994 by Mr. Mohamed Akoob and Mr. Omar Arbee along with their wives. They found an opportunity in the market where no person had seen before. The 2 partners along with their wives, Zakiya and Fatima, started in a small office in Durban not larger than 15m2 with just one product, Samoosa Pastry.
About the job
Good News! Fatima’s is hiring.
Please carefully read the information below and if you fit the requirements we look forward to your application.
· Sales Experience
· Own Vehicle
· A good command of English: read, write, and speak
· Good people and communication skills
· Great understanding of Western Cape area
· Matric and relevant Degree or Diploma.
· Proven people and business relationship management skills.
· Proven Sales skills with focus on efficiencies and targets.
· Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office suite.
· Strong analytical ability and interpretation of trends and market developments.
Duties included (but not limited to):
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Monitoring your teams performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
*** EMAIL CV: [email protected] ***