Website University of South Africa (Unisa)
The University of South Africa is a comprehensive, open learning and distance education institution.
University of South Africa (Unisa) Internships 2021/2022. University of South Africa (Unisa) invites applicants to apply for Internships.
The University of South Africa is a comprehensive, open learning and distance education institution. We produce graduates who have what it takes to succeed at open distance learning: diligence, determination and commitment. Our graduates go on to make significant contributions to society and assist Unisa in achieving its vision: To become the African university in the service of humanity.
APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Unemployed South African Citizens who completed a Unisa related qualification (Degree or 3 years National Diploma) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
- Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
- The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How to apply
All the above mentioned documents should be e-mailed to the following people Ms Sizanani Zungu at
([email protected]), Ms Nkhesani Ramothwala at ([email protected]) and Ms Gail Sambo
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of matric certificate, an all other qualifications
- Certified transcript or record on an official letterhead
- Certified copy of South African Identity Book
- One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship
- Please indicate the Department and Location/Region you are applying to
Enquiries: [email protected]
All applications should be submitted before 16h00 on the closing date.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 2
weeks after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.