Website University of Pretoria
The University of Pretoria is a multi-faculty research-intensive university that has remained among the top South African universities in research output and impact. UP is also the top producer of graduates in the country. With campuses in Pretoria and its surrounds, as well as in the country’s economic hub, Johannesburg, UP is conveniently situated within close proximity to government departments and major research agencies. Its nine faculties and business school offer a diverse range of degrees, diplomas and certificates, over 1 000 of which are postgraduate programmes.
University of Pretoria Internship Opportunities 2021. In pursuit of the ideals of excellence and diversity, the University of Pretoria wishes to invite applications for the following vacancy. The University of Pretoria’s commitment to quality makes us one of the top research Universities in the country and gives us a competitive advantage in international science and technology development.
- BVSc-degree or BVMCh or equivalent professional veterinary qualification;
- Registration/Authorisation as a Veterinarian with the SAVC;
- Acknowledged clinical expertise;
- Valid working visa (where relevant); and
- Adequate subject knowledge necessary for the post
- Appropriate language and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good computer skills (Windows, MS Office, internet); and
- After-hours availability
- Commitment to further academic development.
ENQUIRIES: Ms MB Nyathela, [email protected] (HR) 012 – 529 8541