Transnet SOC Ltd invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023 in Cape Town , Western Cape.
Transnet SOC Ltd is a large South African rail, port and pipeline company, headquartered in the Carlton Centre in Johannesburg. It was formed as a limited company on 1 April 1990. A majority of the company’s stock is owned by the Department of Public Enterprises, or DPE, of the South African government.
The purpose of the Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 12-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
- Follow a structured training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme,as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
- Grade 12 / Matric or NQF Level 4 equivalent
- Drivers License: Code EC/14 with PDP
Skills and Competencies:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Conflict management and resolution
- Effective writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.transnet.net.