Website Technology Innovation Agency (TIA)
The Technology Innovation Agency was created by an act of the South African parliament on 24 November 2008.
TIA Internship Opportunities 2021. Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) invites applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.TIA Internship Opportunities 2021. Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) invites applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
- South African unemployed youth, graduates and postgraduates in the following categories are eligible to apply
- National Diploma/Degree or BTech/Honours in Biotechnology, Microbiology or Biochemistry.
- Honours degree in Molecular Biology, Medical Microbiology
- General microbiological techniques; scaling up cultivation of microbial cells from flasks to bioreactors. Troubleshooting bioreactor challenges and exposure to product and process bio-development. An advantage would be biochemical method development, e.g. protein assays.
- Mammalian cell culture; hybridoma technology; Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay; protein purification; protein biochemistry.
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.