Website The Agar-Hamilton Trust
Hamilton Trust is a small educational charity that develops adaptable plans and resources with the single aim of supporting quality teaching and saving teacher-time in primary schools.
The Agar-Hamilton Trust Bursaries 2022. The The Agar-Hamilton invites applicants to apply for Bursaries Programme 2022 academic year.
Hamilton Trust is a small educational charity that develops adaptable plans and resources with the single aim of supporting quality teaching and saving teacher-time in primary schools. We provide English, mathematics, science and cross-curricular Topic materials.
The Agar-Hamilton Trust bursary is awarded each year to male students who are under 25 years old, English-speaking with a predominantly British descent and are members of the church belonging to the Anglican Communion. Students who are in school, college or university may apply if they have a strong academic record and are unable to afford their studies.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 year at a time and are renewable annually based on satisfactory academic performance.
The value of the bursary will be decided by the Trustees, on a case by case basis.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under the age of 25 years old on 1 January 2022
- You must be Male
- You must be English-speaking
- You must have a predominantly British descent
- You must be a recognised member and active communicant of a church belonging to the Anglican Communion
- You must be currently in Matric OR you must have completed Matric
- You must be studying OR intend on studying at a University, College or other educational institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have proven financial need
How to apply
Download and complete the Agar-Hamilton Trust Bursary Application Form (.doc)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of British descent (birth certificates, passports etc)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic report, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Testimonials from referees (Matric students require 3 confidential testimonials and tertiary students rquire 4 confidential testimonials – see clause 7 of the application form for more information)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]Nedbank.co.za
The Agar-Hamilton Trust
PO Box 86