Website Sage Computer Software
The objective will be primarily accomplished by aiding customers with escalated or more complex questions or issues regarding Sage’s products or services and their application in the customer’s business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Help our customers define the context of the issue, then narrow down the cause by continuously analysing the information available, and to find and analyse solutions (options). Making decisions on how the query should be resolved with minimal constraints and minimal impact to the live customer processing environment. This challenging position is available for an individual with a passion for service.
Key Responsibilities 1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
- Professional acumen
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Service orientated
- Ability to perform in a highly pressurised environment
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Customer and quality focussed
- Assertive and confident
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Team player with a passion for work
- High Emotional intelligence
- Technical ability a plus
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to lead
- Be the point of contact for our customers
Decisions You Will Be Expected To Make
- Having enough information to solve the query.
- Assign priority to query and escalate where needed.
- When you out of your depth and need help.
- Logging of a critical software bug or enhancement.
- How to deliver negative messages without negatively impacting the customer.
Skills, Know-how And Experience Needed For The Role
- Grade 12
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business maturity/acumen
- Computer Science Degree / Equivalent Microsoft Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Network Administrator Experience
- Excellent knowledge of the following – Active Directory – DNS – DHCP – Internet Information Services – SQL 2012/2014 – Networking skills – Server 2008, 2012, 2016 experience – MS Exchange experience
Technical / Professional Qualifications
Relevant Post Graduate qualification