Website Sunshine Cinema
Sunshine Cinema is Africa’s first solar-powered cinema network. We capacitate youth from rural & peri-urban areas. The selected Sunbox Ambassadors (SBAS) are trained in media facilitation, digital marketing, and host screenings of African films in their communities. SBAS attend a boot-camp where they are trained in basic photo, video production, and audience facilitation techniques.
Sunshine Cinema Learnership Programme 2021. There will be 2 Ambassadors selected per area because they will share the Sunbox Equipment, candidates may apply as pairs but need to submit individual applications.
- Northern Cape
- Free State
- North West
- Gauteng (excluding Johannesburg)
- Kwa-Zulu Natal (excluding Durban)
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape (excluding Cape Town
- 21- 35 years old
- Matric Qualification
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Track record of experience in community mobilization and two contactable work & character references.
- Own a smartphone with recording, video, photo capabilities and access to Whatsapp.
- Available for a 9 month full time learnership (part time is not an option)
- Duties will include: Successful completion of online NQF5 accredited Impact facilitator Course, Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship Training. Weekly Whatsapp check ins with Sunshine Cinema. Monthly Screening Calendar planning. Organising 2 free film screenings per month. Advertising events with community members. Creating a post screening discussion with audiences to #SparkConversation. (training to be provided for all of the above if selected)
How to apply