Website St Dominics Newcastle
A School with Christian values, developing learners into well-adjusted, adults who are equipped for their futures.
St Dominics Newcastle invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Teacher Internship Programme for 2021/2022 in Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal.
A School with Christian values, developing learners into well-adjusted, adults who are equipped for their futures. Providing a professional, quality education, which aims to develop the full potential of all learners in the spiritual, academic, physical and emotional aspects of their growth; Maintaining a caring environment where the worth and respect of all members of the school and community are fostered.
- Studying towards an education qualification from a recognized institution
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
To apply for this job please visit curro.myrecruit.co.za.