Website South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
The South African Reserve Bank (the SARB) is the central bank of the Republic of South Africa.
South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invite applicants to apply for Graduate Internship Programme 2022 / 2023 in Pretoria, Gauteng.
The South African Reserve Bank (the SARB) is the central bank of the Republic of South Africa. It regards its primary goal in the South African economic system as “the achievement and maintenance of price stability”. The South African Reserve Bank maintains that South Africa has a growing economy based on the principles of a market system, private and social initiative, effective competition and social fairness. It recognises, in the performance of its duties, the need to pursue balanced economic development and growth.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is looking for productive and talented postgraduates to join its one-year Graduate Development Programme in January 2023.
The SARB will consider postgraduate students with capability in at least one of the following areas:
- Policy analysis
- Public finance
- Financial management
- Information technology
- Portfolio or investment management
- Quantitative analysis
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Risk management (operational and financial risk)
- Economics and international relations
- have completed a postgraduate degree;
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year;
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a South African citizen; and
- are a curious and keen learner.
To apply for this job please visit erpweb.resbank.co.za.