Website South African Nuclear Energy Corporation (NECSA)
The South African Nuclear Energy Corporation was established as a public company by the Republic of South Africa Nuclear Energy Act in 1999 and is wholly owned by the State
South African Nuclear Energy Corporation (NECSA) Internship Opportunities 2021. South African Nuclear Energy Corporation (NECSA) invites applicants to apply for Internship Opportunities 2021.
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA), through Human Capital Development (HCD), is contributing towards skills development by offering a twelve (12) months’ CHIETA funded Work Integrated Learning Programme.
- Unemployed South African citizens graduates between the age of 18 and 35
- In possession of relevant tertiary qualification in the field specified below.
Post and number of interns
- Credit Control WIL (x2)
- Financial Accounting WIL (x2)
- Occupational Hygiene Internship (x1)
- HR WIL (X1)
- Risk Management Internship (x1)
- HRD WIL (x2)
- HRA WIL (x1)
How to apply
Kindly submit your certified academic record, CV, Qualification and a certified ID copy to the email: [email protected].
Enquiries: 012 305 3804/3381