Website South African Breweries (SAB)
South African Breweries (SAB) is South Africa’s leading brewer and one of the nation’s most admired companies.
South African Breweries (SAB) Internship Opportunities 2021. The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applicants to apply for Internship Opportunities 2021.
SAB is South Africa’s leading brewer and one of the nation’s most admired companies. The company operates 7 breweries and 42 depots in South Africa with an annual brewing capacity of 3.1 billion litres. Its portfolio of beer brands meets the needs of a wide range of consumers and includes brands rich in heritage such as Castle Lager, Hansa Pilsener and Carling Black Label. Founded in 1895, The South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd (SAB) is part of AB Inbev, the world’s biggest brewer with more than 400 brands and brewing interests around the world.
Discover your true potential through the ABInBev Africa graduate development and leadership programme – TAP. At ABInBev we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
- By programme start, recent graduate with completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and does not apply
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – if you are not JHB based, you will have to relocate
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.