Website SITA Eastern Cape
SITA was established in 1999 to consolidate and coordinate the State’s information technology resources in order to achieve cost savings through scale, increase delivery capabilities and enhance interoperability. SITA is committed to leveraging Information Technology (IT) as a strategic resource for government, managing the IT procurement and delivery process to ensure that the Government gets value for money, and using IT to support the delivery of e-Government services to all citizens. In short, SITA is the IT business for the largest employer and consumer of IT products and services in South Africa – the Government.
SITA Eastern Cape IT Learnerships 2021. SITA Eastern Cape invites applicants to apply for IT Learnerships 2021.
SITA has eight (8) exciting opportunities for Learnerships in Information Technology (IT) field. Learners who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within the various IT departments in SITA.
- Unemployed South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years;
- Matric/Grade 12 or further Educational and Training Certificate (NQF level 4) with Mathematics.
- IT exposure will be an added advantage.
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Learnership programme.
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Excellent organising skills
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Team player
How to apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 23 April 2021
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.