Website Faircape Group
The Faircape Group is an independent development and property management company with more than 30 years of success in the industry. We incorporate free standing homes, sectional title units, as well as mixed use residential and commercial buildings.
Tokai Estate seeks a Concierge to monitor visitors, ensure safety and access in accordance with company policies and procedures and to provide assistance to clients entering Tokai Estate.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to
- Greeting and directing residents and guests when entering and exiting
- Monitor visitors to the building to ensure safety and access in accordance with building policies and procedures
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the property
- Maintaining logbooks for visitors and contractors, taking fingerprints
- Assist visitors with information pertaining to Tokai Estate
- Monitor alarms and surveillance cameras covering strategic locations
- Watch for and report any irregularities timeously to your Manager
- Written recording of incidents and reporting them timeously to your Manager
- Protect the day to day operation of the business by preventing security related factors that can cause business interruption
- Enforce security rules which are established in the building security plan
- Respond to emergencies (medical and other) by calling emergency responders such as ambulance service, fire department or law enforcement
- Undertake other general duties to provide security support to employees and visitors as directed
- Conduct regular perimeter patrols
- Normal working days are Monday to Sunday and required to work 16.25 shifts per month, according to the roster. Shifts will be worked between 07h00 to 19h00.
- Grade 12 advantageous
Experience And Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years access control/general security experience
Skills And Attributes
- Basic email knowledge
- Client service skills
- Good communication (written and oral)
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of clients in a professional manner, displaying tact and diplomacy when required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Neat personal presentation
- Ability to ensure the security and safety of the Estate and it’s visitors/residents
- Ability to control situations involving difficult and stressful incidents
- Basic understanding of Occupational Health & Safety and risks to people and property
- Clear health record
- Clear credit record
- No criminal record
Salary on offer from R 5,500.00 Cost to Company per month.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.