Website South African National Parks (SANParks)
South African National Parks is one of the world's leading conservation and scientific research bodies and a leading proponent of maintaining the indigenous natural environment.
SANParks Internship Opportunities 2021. South African National Parks (SANParks) invites applicants to apply for Internship Opportunities 2021.
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma (NQF6) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed at SANParks – Mountain Zebra National Park for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Diploma in Finance/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management.
- National Diploma (NQF 6) under the above-mentioned field of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]. Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric / Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
Kindly contact Ms Andiswa Beki at 048 801 5719.