Website South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA)
The South African Maritime Safety Authority is a South African government agency established on 1 April 1998 as a result of the 1998 South African Maritime Safety Authority Act 5
SAMSA Internship Opportunities 2021. The programme provides opportunities to unemployed graduates to gain meaningful experience that will complement their studies and gain access to the labour market.
- Unemployed graduate aged between 20 to 35
- People living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
- Have completed a Degree or a National Diploma (NQF level 6)
- Be a South African citizen
- Not have participated previously in an internship programme
- Preference will be given to people living with a disability to achieve the objectives of Employment Equity
|Human Capital Management (Organisational Development).||1||Matric National Diploma in Human Capital or Equivalent QualificationPost graduate Diploma is advantageous||Head Office, Pretoria|
|Policy Legal and Regulations||1||MatricDegree in Policy or Law (preferably with Legislative Drafting)||Head Office, Pretoria|
|Maritime Special Projects||1||MatricNational Diploma in Maritime Studies||Cape Town Office|
|Risk Management||1||MatricNational Diploma/ Degree in Risk Management||Head Office, Pretoria|
How to apply
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, please e-mail your CV and recently certified copies of your qualifications to: Analiza Setsiba at [email protected]. Please specify the position name and office when applying.