Website Samancor Chrome
Samancor Chrome is a progressive, innovative company which, along with making a significant contribution to the South African economy and mining sector, is actively striving to be an employer of choice.
Samancor Procurement Coordinator Internships 2021. Samancor Chrome invites applicants to apply for Procurement Coordinator Internships in Gauteng.
Samancor Chrome is a progressive, innovative company which, along with making a significant contribution to the South African economy and mining sector, is actively striving to be an employer of choice. We continuously strive for Zero Harm to our people and our environment and we are committed to improving the quality of life of people and communities in and around our operations.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Procurement Coordinator (Contracts) (Graduate-in-training) at our Group Procurement Services Department in Morningside – Sandton. The successful candidate will analyse, report on and administer the Chrome Group Contracts.
Include but not limited to:
- Consider the level of risk, apply mitigation and implement control measures for residual risk (set objectives, minimum requirements, etc.)
- Comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox)
- Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status
- Will learn how to ensure customer satisfaction
- Determine customer requirements and research market, commodities and suitable suppliers
- Compile tender documents and proposed contracts
- Prepare, coordinate the adjudication of tenders within mandate
- Negotiate final terms and conditions in conjunction with internal Customers and external Suppliers
- Conduct Supplier site audits for compliance to Commercial and SHEQ requirements
- Maintain Group Contracts on behalf of Samancor Chrome according to procedure.
- Verify and compare Supplier contract price amendments according to market related indices
- Maintain contractual documentation and systems (SAP and DocIT)
- Handle contract queries from all stakeholders, follow-up, liaise and provide feedback
- Degree or National Diploma (Procurement or Commercial)
- Experience will be advantageous (Not Required)
- Operate computer systems
- Maintain occupational health, safety and general housekeeping
- Safety Awareness
- Managing Work
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Operational Problem solving and decision making
- Work Standards
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Contributing to Team Success
- Adhering to Values
To apply for this job please visit samancor.mcidirecthire.com.