Website Royale Africa
The Royale International Group offers integrated courier solutions to all of our customers all over the world.
Royale Africa Call Centre Learnerships 2021. The Royale Africa invites applicants to apply for Call Centre Learnership Programme in Cape Town, South Africa.
The Royale International Group offers integrated courier solutions to all of our customers all over the world. Established back in the 1993, Royale International has grown into one of the largest international logistics companies in Hong Kong. Our extensive network of worldwide offices and highly trained customer service representatives allow us to provide tailor-made courier solutions that will compliment your business.
We are an established International Courier Company seeking to give young individuals from designated groups, with minimal experience an opportunity to join our Training programme within our Contact Centre and equip themselves with skills that will enable them to work in a contact Centre environment. The position will be based at our office in Airport Industria, Cape Town.
Our minimum qualifications/ experience/ knowledge:
- Matric / Grade 12 with 50% pass in Mathematics
Our minimum Skills:
- English, read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales orientated
- Computer literate
Our minimum requirements:
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Driver’s license
- Own Transport a must
- Age 22 – 28
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- Commitment to complete the programme
- Candidates with Disabilities are welcome
No person with a criminal record or pending criminal case will be employed at Royale International Couriers.
A stipend will be paid to help cover the candidates transport to and from work.
To apply please send a comprehensive CV as well as all qualifications and a copy of your matric certificate to [email protected] as well as a cover letter. Closing date for applications is 31 August 2021 Should you not be contacted by 17 September 2021, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.