Website Royal Bafokeng Platinum
A mid-tier platinum group metals (PGMs) producer whose purpose is to create economic value for all its stakeholders.
Royal Bafokeng Platinum invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Engineering Learnership Programmme 2022 in Rustenburg.
Royal Bafokeng Platinum Ltd is a mid-tier platinum group metals (PGMs) producer, mining the Merensky and UG2 reefs in the Rustenburg area, and has its Corporate Office based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Its purpose is to create economic value for all its stakeholders by delivering ‘More than Mining’. Its ‘More than Mining’ philosophy commits the company to creating value for society, and underpins its ability to create the social, human, and intellectual capital that it needs to be sustainable and perform well in the future.
1. Work Output Description
– To be trained towards an Artisan qualification.
2. Minimum Requirements
– Grade 12 – at least 40% in English, Mathematics and Physical Science and or equivalent to the below:
– NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (not literacy) and all other relevant subjects and or
– N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
– Experience as artisan’s assistant
4. Skills and Knowledge
– Interpersonal Skills
– Basic Communication Skills
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
– Fit for Duty/Certificate of Fitness
– Clear Credit / Criminal Record
Royal Bafokeng Platinum values employment equity and all appointments will be made with proper consideration of our transformation objectives.
Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications.
Internal candidates must inform their supervisors upon applying.
If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit www.scubedonline.co.za.