Website Road Accident Fund (RAF)
The Road Accident Fund is a state insurer established by statute, it provides insurance cover to all drivers of motor vehicles in South Africa in respect of liability incurred or damage caused as a result of a traffic collision.
Road Accident Fund (RAF) invite applicants to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
The Road Accident Fund is a state insurer established by statute, it provides insurance cover to all drivers of motor vehicles in South Africa in respect of liability incurred or damage caused as a result of a traffic collision. Liability incurred in relation to property damage (such as damage to vehicles, buildings, vehicle contents) is excluded from cover.
Applications are invited for the Regional Finance Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Reference Number: FI08042022JHB
Work based exposure may include the following:
- Coordination of various activities within the organisation
- Facilitation of various programmes within the organisation
- Various administration functions within the organisation
- Data capturing and reporting
- Prepare or contribute to the preparation of work plans
- Support the overall RAF strategy and assisting the organisation in reaching the APP targets
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Finance / Accounting BCom Degree or Equivalent
Skills and Competencies:
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
NB. Applicants must be unemployed, must have never been employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously.
How to apply
- Certified Grade 12 Certificate
- Certified copy of Finance/ Accounting BCom Degree or Equivalent
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Reference Number: FI08042022JHB
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address:[email protected]
Important Instructions to applicants:
- Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to Jhbrecruitment2@raf.co.za