Website PUMA Group
Puma SE, branded as Puma, is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, which is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. Puma is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world.
Retail Store Manager Job Vacancy at PUMA Group. PUMA Group invites applicants to apply for Retail Store Manager Job Vacancy in South Africa.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
This position is for a new store that will be opening in Wamer Park, PE.
The Retail Store Manager will be responsible for strategically managing and promoting sales culture within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the world.
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high-performing, results-driven Associates.
- Prepare and administer timely and accurate performance appraisals for each member of the store team.
- Hold each member of the store team accountable for meeting / exceeding company expectations through weekly productivity conversations, daily coaching in the moment, performance recognition, and performance action notices as necessary.
- Spends 85% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Responsible for ensuring training programs, both Domestic and Global (required per the role), are successfully completed to drive results within the store.
- Communicate and provide feedback to Area Manager
- Implement, manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage Physical Inventory counts.
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Area Manager.
- Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing driven initiatives and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable. Also, responsible for processing employee transactions while adhering to the Associate Discount Policy & Procedure.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Execute all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working environment for all Store Associates and Customers
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required.
- Matric certificate
- MS Office – Intermediate
- atleast four years of management experience in a focused customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results-driven track record
- Proven ability to exceed sales.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent
- Ability to reason through complex issues
- Demonstrates effective communication
- Ability to present information to large groups
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination
To apply for this job please visit puma.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.