Website InVision Human Services
InVision Human Services is a Non-Profit organization focused in providing specialized, direct support to individuals with intellectual, psychiatric, physical, and other disabilities. We utilize a restraint-free, person centered approach to help each of our clients achieve their goals.
This internship offers a rewarding, hands-on experience by providing an opportunity to gain practical knowledge of quality improvement practices in various programs that support individuals with intellectual disabilities/autism. Intern responsibilities could include data analysis and aggregation, chart audit documentation development, research and evaluation and detailed project management.
- Compile, analyze, and create summaries of information that support quality improvement initiatives.
- Assist with the agency satisfaction survey process including conducting satisfaction interviews with persons supported by InVision, scanning and input of data into the system, analysis and reporting of results
- Assist and participate in cross functional projects and teams
- Conduct and summarize research to inform outcome measurement, quality improvement projects, development of evaluation plans, data collection and analysis
- Assist with various projects as needed utilizing agency software and Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
The above is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of the internship. It is not to serve as an exhaustive statement of all the responsibilities.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, with a focus in business, behavioral health care, quality improvement and/or program evaluation.
- Adaptability and flexibility; analytical and critical thinker; keen attention to detail
- Dependability; takes Initiative; problem solver; works well in teams
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Project management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality