Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica (Pty) Ltd invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Professional Sales Representative Job Vacancy at Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
About Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica (Pty) Ltd has an immediate opening for Professional Sales Representative role in South Africa.
Overall Purpose Of This Job
To represent Janssen Pharmaceutica (Pty) Ltd through promoting and achieving business results vs. planned expectations for the Rheumatology Portfolio through effective selling and implementation of:
- current, communicated strategies as determined by the brand manager/s.
- accountability and management of territory.
- required sales force effectiveness metrics including CIE requirements.
- whilst acting as ambassador for the wider company.
The Responsibilities & The Impact YOU Will Have
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are highlighted but not limited to:
- Attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Implementation of field marketing activities.
- Develop and foster strong customer relationships.
- Coordinate promotional events in the assigned territory.
- Meet customer and coverage frequency KPI’s to promote the Rheumatology portfolio.
- Execute national, regional, and local promotional activities that are designed to promote the Rheumatology portfolio.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required and relay relevant market information to management.
- Accountability and ownership.
- Proven leadership skills and ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Business acumen and ability to analyze data.
- Able to plan and network effectively.
- Exceptional selling ability and demonstrated successes.
- Adaptable, flexible.
- Innovative and solution and decision seeking.
- High learning agility.
- Computer literacy.
- Territory management using supporting tools e.g., CRM platforms.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- B-degree or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- 3-5 years of Specialist selling experience in the Ethical Pharmaceutical market.
- Product, disease, and clinical trial knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to travel.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in South Africa are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
When appointing potential candidates in South Africa, the Employment Equity and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Legislation will be considered
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jnj.com.