Website Postbank (SOC) Ltd
Postbank is a bank by South Africans for South Africans and like all the other renowned commercial banks in the South African market, Postbank is all about serving the South African citizens and creating lasting value.
Postbank (SOC) Ltd invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Internship Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Year in Pretoria and Bloemfontein.
Postbank is a bank by South Africans for South Africans and like all the other renowned commercial banks in the South African market, Postbank is all about serving the South African citizens and creating lasting value. The Bank’s core function is to provide cost-effective financial services to South Africans. It views itself as a banking and financial services provider that is orientated on the needs of the South African people and protecting their funds.
The Postbank Graduate Programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who want to kick start their careers and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies and to be part of the diverse that is shaping the future of financial inclusion in our South Africa communities.
Through structured learning, practical experience, continuous feedback and supportive team, the Graduate Programme seeks to enhance your career. As a graduate this programme will provide a chance to grow and have impact in your chosen area of interest.
- Completed 3 year recognized National Diploma/Degree
- Persons must be a South African Citizen
- Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily at own expense
Fields of study:
Recent graduates with Degree / National Diploma in:
- Commerce (Accounting , Economics, Business Management and Finance)
- Corporate Communication,
- Information Technology,
- Risk Management,
- Project Management,
- Human Resources,
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be eager to learn
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
- Permanent placement in the department after the programme is not guaranteed.
How to apply
NB: All applications are to be accompanied by a Comprehensive CV
To apply for this job please visit my.forms.app.