Website Pinewood DMS SA (Pty) Ltd
We support Pinewood DMS, an innovative Dealer Management System that leads the market in next-generation technology.
Pinewood DMS SA (Pty) Ltd invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Delivery Innovation Agent Internship Programme for 2021/2022 at Woodstock, Cape Town.
Here at Pinewood DMS SA, we implement, train and support an innovative Dealer Management System that leads the market in next-generation technology. We provide access to our Pinewood DMS software from customer desktops through an Internet browser. This ensures users only ever access the most up-to-date version. It also means we can offer the latest upgrades and features as a live update at no additional cost. Functionally rich and easy to use at every level of a dealership, Pinewood DMS offers significantly reduced installation and management costs together with comprehensive manufacturer integration. Powerful analysis and reporting tools will provide instant visibility across all areas of your business.
Overview: This newly created internship position, will provide the Graduate with a fixed-term opportunity to work within a diverse and dynamic SaaS re-seller Organisation that supports the Retail Motor Industry. The Graduate will be exposed to the Company’s daily operating routines and procedures, and will, through dedicated focus and commitment, gain a working knowledge of the Business’s operational departments and its Product. The Graduate will also have the ability to provide input on business process improvements and suggest business ideas.
The duties/tasks of a Delivery Innovation Agent (Intern) include but is not limited to:
- Participating on a structured Internship and Job Rotation Programme – an overview of this programme is attached for reference and as a guideline (which may be amended from time to time and dependant on the requirements of the Business).
The Job Rotation Programme will include working successfully within the Business’s Helpdesk, Training & Implementation, New Business, and Customer & OEM Experience departments, through a structured rotational learning programme.
- Gaining knowledge of the Business’s Software Systems and ensuring this knowledge is at a sufficient level to carry out the duties required.
- Gaining a working understanding of the departments processes and ensuring this understanding is at a sufficient level to carry out the duties required within each department.
- Through exposure of the Job Rotation Programme, providing new and improved ways of doing business (i.e. bringing innovative ideas to the table).
- Travelling within South Africa and any other African Country where the Business’s customer base is situated.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The successful candidate may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Must fit the culture and Values of Pinewood SA
- Minimum 3-year degree or diploma from higher education institutions (preferably Bcom degree with Accounting and Information Systems)
- You need to be a South African Citizen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- High Proficiency level in MS Office – with excellent skills in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Show great initiative and attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Valid driver’s licence – Code 08
- Willing to travel
- Ability to Innovate
- Desire to continuously improve the team, oneself and the position
(Make sure to add your Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 2 pages, with a brief covering letter.)
To apply for this job please visit www.pinewoodsa.co.za.