Website Pam Golding Properties
Pam Golding Properties is recognised locally and internationally as Southern Africa’s leading independent real estate group and the country’s most awarded real estate company.
Pam Golding Properties invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2022 in Kraaifontein, Western Cape.
Pam Golding Properties is recognised locally and internationally as Southern Africa’s leading independent real estate group and the country’s most awarded real estate company. Offering a full spectrum of property services, Pam Golding Properties boasts a network of over 300 offices in sub-Saharan Africa as well as offices in the UK, Germany, Mauritius and Seychelles. The Group also facilitates property sales and residency in Spain and Portugal and property sales in the USA.
Pam Golding Properties is looking for an intern agent for their Operations – Sales and Rentals department. This is a permanent position located in Kraaifontein.
Own vehicle and laptop is a pre requisite.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- No previous skills required
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving and Resourcefulness
- Honesty and Tact
- Self-Motivation and Persistence
The main responsibilities will be:
- Negotiation and selling skills;
- Ambition, drive and charisma;
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time;
- Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on;
- Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required;
- Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
To apply for this job please visit pamgolding.erecruit.co.