Website Pack n Stack (PNS)
In-Store Impact. Delivered.
Pack n Stack (PNS) invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Learnership Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Year in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, Free State, Cape Town.
About Pack n Stack (PNS)
We are a full-service retail and brand execution business that exists to deliver maximum in-store impact for our clients at the shelf. Impact that drives brand choice and growth. This is driven by us playing a key role in ensuring optimum brand availability, visibility and promotional activity in-store. Our services include focussed field teams across retail channels who are results driven and engage with store owners, managers, floor staff and shoppers to execute brand strategies and gain competitive advantage. Innovation sell-in, shelf replenishment, promotional execution and brand activation are supported by custom technology and software applications that enable insight and smarter future planning.
We’re seeking young and talented youth for participation in a Merchandising Leamership, leading to a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations (NOF Level 2).
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Must be currently unemployed
- Between the age of 19-29 years old
- South African citizen with a valid ID document
- No criminal record
- Good command of the English Language (written and verbal).
- Be prepared to enter into a Learnership agreement for 12 months starting 1st October 2021.
- Good attention to detail.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
How to apply
Submit your CV together with your ID copy and qualification to: [email protected]
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted,