Website Orkin Environmental Services
Orkin Environmental Services has had a strong brand heritage for over 40 years.
Orkin Environmental Services invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Internship Programme for 2021/2022 in Lansdowne, Cape Town, South Africa.
Orkin Environmental Services has had a strong brand heritage for over 40 years. Founded in 1980, Orkin is now a leader in delivering superior pest management, hygiene and health care services to the changing customer needs within the residential, commercial, and industrial market of South Africa.
A National Pest Control and Hygiene company based in Cape Town Kenilworth/Lansdowne is inviting suitable candidates to join its team who would like to gain experience in Sales, Admin and Pest Control.
This is an opportunity for you to expand your skills set, be mentored and trained in the field and learn from experienced staff and get paid while doing it and you could get the support to study and gain a qualification in this field.
- Any suitable Marketing and Sales / Customer Service qualification / Admin (certificate or diploma will be considered).
- Computer Literate, basic proven skills in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook and the ability to do basic calculations (basic maths)
- Availability to participate in an on-site, 2 day trial for selection process. Proficiency in Excel and Written Communication will be tested.
- Clear and certified matric certificate and qualifications.
- Valid drivers’ licence (or learners licence with aim to obtain drivers licence in next 6 months)
- Applicants with no significant previous work experience, will also be considered
- Public transport is prohibited due to company COVID policies, so own transport is required.
How to apply
All interested candidates who meet the requirements must forward their CVs and a Motivation Letter as well as certificates to: [email protected]