Website National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF)
The National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF) is a statutory body mandated by parliament to spearhead the development of the South African film and video industry.
NFVF Internship Opportunities 2021. National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) invites applicants to apply for Internship Opportunities 2021.
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) is now taking applications for their Internship Programme. The NFVF is an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture that was created to ensure the equitable growth of South Africa’s film and video industry.
Areas of Internship
- Film & Television Producing
- Script Writing
- Graphics Designing
- PR & Publicity
- Marketing and Communications
- Events Management
- Research/Content Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Production Administrator
- Training and Development
- Information Technology
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number;
- Applicants must be in possession of a matric certificate and completed Degree/Diploma from a recognised South African institute;
- Applicants must not have participated in an internship programme;
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment;
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcome but not required
How to apply
Applicants must submit copies of their CV and qualifications by email to: [email protected] or by fax to 0862738254