Website National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA)
The National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) was established under the Measurement Units ans Measurement Standards Act, No 18 of 2006 (The Measurement Act).
National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) invites applicants to apply for Admin Internship Programme 2022 in Pretoria, Gauteng.
The National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) was established under the Measurement Units ans Measurement Standards Act, No 18 of 2006 (The Measurement Act). Our mission is to provide the South African industry and environmental, health and safety sectors with fit-for-purpose measurement standards and measurements. This is achieved by keeping and maintaining the national measurement standards to an acceptable international standard through disseminating treceability to the South African industry and to ensure the correct application of the International System of Units (SI) in South Africa.
INTERNSHIP: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (12 months)
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge and Experience
• A 3-year tertiary qualification in the following fields office management / secretarial
• Postgraduate qualification would be an advantage
• Competent in the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook
• Ability to prioritise work and urgent matters and effective problem-solving skills.
• Excellent typing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to handle confidentiality
• Telephone etiquette
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
• Writing skills pertaining to minutes and general correspondence
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected] Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position.
Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org