Website National Heritage Council of South Africa (NHC)
The National Heritage Council (NHC) is a statutory body established in terms of Section 3 of the National Heritage Council Act 11 of 1999.
National Heritage Council of South Africa (NHC) HR & Internal Audit Internships 2021/2022. The National Heritage Council of South Africa (NHC) invites applicants to apply for HR & Internal Audit Graduate / Internship Programme in Pretoria, South Africa.
The National Heritage Council (NHC) is a statutory body established in terms of Section 3 of the National Heritage Council Act 11 of 1999. It has, as one of its key mandates, a responsibility of disbursing funds for approved heritage projects. In allocating these funds, the National Heritage Council aspires to expand the base of participation of heritage organizations in the country. Applications are invited from individuals, organizations and institutions.
The National Heritage Council of South Africa is a statutory body that is responsible for the preservation of the country’s heritage. The internship opportunities listed below have become available.
NB. Applicants must be South African citizens who have never participated in an internship programme either in private and public sector and must not be older than 35 years of age.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Human Resource Interns
Ref No: 2 HR/08/2021
- Three (3) year tertiary qualification in the field of Human Resources Management
- A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
Internal Audit Interns
Ref No: 2 IA/08/2021
Three (3) year tertiary qualification in:
- B.com /Diploma Internal Audit,
- IT Audit,
- Forensic Audit
- Strong planning, organising and coordinating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with and accurate and thorough approach to work
- The ability to multi-task within a pressurised environment and to complete tasks timeously
- Great work ethics and passionate about working with details
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and energetic self-starter
- Eager to learn and an inquisitive mindset
How to apply
Interested candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s to: [email protected]
- If you have not been contacted within one month of closing date of advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Please note successful applicants will be required to undergo criminal checks and verification of qualifications, SA Identity Document.
For more enquiries email: [email protected] or contact (012) 748 3919