Website National Heritage Council (NHC)
The National Heritage Council of South Africa is a statutory body that is responsible for the preservation, protection and promotion of the country’s heritage.
National Heritage Council (NHC) invite applicants to apply for Graduate Internship Programme 2022 at Hatfield, Pretoria, South Africa.
The National Heritage Council of South Africa is a statutory body that is responsible for the preservation, protection and promotion of the country’s heritage. The National Heritage Council (NHC) complies with the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, particularly Section 31 of the Constitution provides the right of cultural, religious or linguistic communities to enjoy their culture, practise their religion and use their language. The role of the NHC is to protect the diverse culture and heritage of all the people of South Africa, particularly the previously marginalised communities.
The NHC has a vacancy for an Intern position in the Finance unit. The National Heritage Council invites graduates to apply for a 24 months’ internship opportunity to commence on 01 May 2022 to 31 March 2024. This position is in Hatfield Pretoria.
- The purpose of the role is to receive and record invoices.
- The incumbent will process invoices and liaise with service providers.
- Assist in the administration work for record keeping.
Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree in:
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- The Internship is open to Unemployed South African graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Must have a completed qualification. Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Applicants with Zero (0) work experience are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will receive a Monthly stipend of R6,500.00 per month
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Organising Skills
- Time management
- Financial Reporting
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Coordinating Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities of and when required
How to apply
To apply submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications/certificates and a certified copy of a bar-coded South African identity document.
Forward all required documentation to: [email protected]
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org