Website National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI)
The organisation that is today known as the National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI) has been in existence since 1946. It has, over the years, undergone a number of changes primarily in accordance with the laws of the day.
National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI) Internal Audit Internships 2021/2022. The National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI) invites applicants to apply for 12 months Internal Audit Graduate / Internship Programme in Braamfontein, Gauteng.
The Council is governed by the Labour Relations Act of 1995, which allows for employer and employee organisations to establish a bargaining council for an industry and area. Through collective bargaining, trade unions and employer organisations, which are party to the Council, are able to negotiate matters that are of mutual interest to the Road Freight and Logistics Industry. This approach allows for better regulation of matters which affect the Industry as a whole, thereby enforcing minimum standards and conditions of employment within the Road Freight and Logistics Industry, which ultimately contributes to labour stability. The Council also supports its members through managing the Industry’s annual leave, sick leave, holiday bonus funds, and by providing health and wellness as well as dispute resolution management services.
Responsible for assisting audit and risk senior staff personnel in performing audit whilst empowering themselves with necessary auditing skills and knowledge. Must conform to the professional internal audit standards published by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met and work meet the required standard
- Responsible for filing and archiving and willingness to learn
- Monitor the quality of own work and compile report(s) where necessary
- Responsible for the quality of reporting
- Ensure all information is filled, updated and readily available as required
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by respective line management
- Assists where needed
- Scan and file electronic documentation as and where necessary
- Matric Certificate with a Diploma or Degree in: Law or Compliance related qualification
- The candidate must have the ability to take direction, pay attention to details and work independently as well as in a team setting
- Should have knowledge of Legislature
- Computer Literacy
- Filing Systems knowledge
- Numeracy Skills
- Basic Report writing
How to apply
Applications accompanied by a comprehensive WORD/ PDF format CV must be forwarded to the NBCRFLI Human Resources Department via e-mail address to [email protected] before the closing date.