Website Midvaal Local Municipality
Midvaal Local Municipality has been informed about another illegal residential development intended in Walkerville (Golf View Estate) by Ntha Property Developers.
Midvaal Local Municipality invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Financial Management Internship Programme for 2021/2022 in Meyerton, Gauteng.
Midvaal has been coined the fastest growing municipality in Gauteng due to its rapid economic growth. Midvaal has undergone a radical change from quaint country area to booming tourist, recreational and industrial centre in Southern Gauteng. We have proven our mettle in the multi billion-rand investments that have come to Midvaal (Heineken). Midvaal has grown from 60 000 residents in 2001 to 100 000 today. A report by Gauteng’s Provincial Government ranked Midvaal as the province’s top municipality in terms of quality of life. The benefits of living in Midvaal are becoming well-known. Residents who appreciate the outdoors can experience water sports at the Vaal, nature at its best at Suikerbosrand nature reserve and a round of golf to name a few. In December 2010 Midvaal was ranked 23rd out of 231 municipalities. This shows us that Midvaal is within the top 10% of high scoring local municipalities in the country.
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges).
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.).
- Assist with cashiering when required.
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates.
- Assist with the compilation of recons.
- Other administrative functions
- Assist with Expenditure and SCM related functions
- Assist with Asset Management functions.
- Assist with Risk, Insurance Claims & Compliance matters
- A three-year Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and/or Auditing or equivalent NQF.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
To apply for this job please visit midvaal.ci.hr.