Metropolitan – part of Momentum Metropolitan Life Limited, is an authorised financial service (FSP 44673) and credit provider (NCRCP). With a legacy of over 120 years, Metropolitan has been serving and empowering South African communities with accessible financial solutions through the best and challenging times.
Metropolitan Internship Opportunities 2021. This opportunity is tailored for interns to apply their academic background and training in the workplace and gain valuable HR experience and business insights. This internship will equip candidates for an exciting career in Human Resources and related fields. It offers interns the opportunity to work closely with and gain knowledge from specialists and experts from across the business.
- Achieved a National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12)
- Achieved a B Degree with Industrial Psychology as major or a Diploma in Human Resources
- Must be unemployed, and a South African Citizen
- ALL CVs MUST INCLUDE A TABLE WITH ACADEMIC RESULTS
- Eye for Detail
- Energetic and Self-Motivated
- Insatiable Curiosity
- Innovative and Brave
- Collaborate across Boundaries
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
How to apply
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za.
For further information please contact Liona Mathiase who is the Recruitment Consultant dealing with this position at [email protected]