Website Marula Platinum
Marula Platinum (Pty) Limited, member of the Implats Group, is located on the east side of the Bushveld Complex, in the Limpopo province of South Africa. The mine opened in 2002, when the on-reef development of the UG2 horizon began – it currently has 2 decline shaft systems used to access the UG2 reef.
Marula Platinum Bursary South Africa 2021. Marula Platinum will be awarding bursaries for studies within the following fields:
- Human Resources
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation in residence, meal allowance, cash allowance and mentorship support. Students from second year onward will also receive a personal computer allowance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview and thereafter psychometric assessment. Psychometric assessments will only be conducted after students have submitted university admission.
If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the local community of the Marula Platinum mine
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institute within South Africa
- Achieved a University exemption pass in Matric
- Achieved a minimum “C” symbol for Mathematics in Matric
- Achieved a minimum “C” symbol for Physical Science in Matric
- Achieved a minimum “C” symbol for English in Matric
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60% at university, if currently studying
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work within a team
- Strong leadership potential
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to think logically and make decisions
- Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the above minimum eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- University registration or acceptance (on university letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Marula Platinum Bursary – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
*Only emailed applications will be accepted – please do NOT fax or post your applications.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Marula Platinum directly:
Email: [email protected]