Website Magalies Water
Magalies Water Board is a regional water utility established in terms of Section 28 of the Water Services Act 108 of 1997. It provides bulk water and sanitation services to municipalities, mining operations and industrial customers across the three provinces of Gauteng, Limpopo and North West.
Magalies Water has a Learnership Programme in Water Treatment and Process Control at NQF 2 which is registered under the EWSETA. This Learnership Programme is targeted to Unemployed Youth from the Local Community. After successful completion of the Learnership, learners will achieve a SAQA accredited Certificate from the EWSETA.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 — 35 years
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification,
- Excellent communication skills
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
- Working with People / as a Team
How to apply
The following documents should accompany your application:
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copy of South African Bar-Coded Identity Document,
- Certified copies of educational qualifications,
- Proof of Residence from the Ward Councillor,
All applications should be posted or hand delivered to the following addresses as well as all Magalies Water Treatment Plants.
Private Bag X 82327
0300 or Hand deliver to: 38 Heystek Street Rustenburg.