Website Limpopo Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure
The department is committed to providing you with information with the intention to better the lives of the people of Limpopo.
Limpopo Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Internships Opportunity for 2021/2022 in Limpopo.
The department is committed to providing you with information with the intention to better the lives of the people of Limpopo. We are committed to providing quality infrastructure for the province and creating work opportunities through our programmes. The vision of the Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure is to be a leader in the provision and management of provincial land, buildings and roads infrastructure. Its mission is optimal utilisation of resources in the provision and management of sustainable social and economic infrastructure, including implementation and coordination of the Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP). The Department’s strategic objectives are to conduct overall leadership, administration and management of the Department, providing an enabling environment for service delivery; provide building construction management, project management and building maintenance services to the provincial government, and overall management of immovable assets and infrastructure delivery; and coordinate the provincial EPWP and create work opportunities for unemployed people of working age.
The Provincial Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites applications for Graduate Internship opportunities that currently exist in our offices throughout the province.
Unemployed South African youth (Graduates requiring workplace experience), who have never participated in any Public Service Graduate Internship programme in any government department are invited to apply. Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of 24 months commencing 01 April 2022 – 30 march 2024.
Salary: R6083.66 per month
Requirements / References:
- Head Office – Polokwane
- Strategic Management – Ref No: S.5/81-Strat. Man (X5 posts)
- Legal Services – Ref No: S.5/81-Legal Serv
- Finance – Ref No: S.5/81-Finance
- EPWP – Ref No: S.5/81-EPWP
- Roads Infrastructure – Ref No: S.5/81-Rd. Infra
- Project Management – Ref No: S.5/81- Proj. Man
- Property Management – Ref No: S.5/81- Prop. Man
- Corporate Services – Ref No: S.5/81- Corp. Serv
- HoD’s office – Ref: S.5/81-HoD (X2 Posts)
- Mopani (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Mop. Dist. Dir,
- Capricorn (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Cap. Dist. Dir,
- Waterberg (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Wat. Dist. Dir
- Sekhukhune (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Sekh. Dist. Dir
- Vhembe (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Vhem. Dist. Dir
NB. Applications must have participated in any Internship Programme before. Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of 24 months commencing 01 April 2022 – 30 march 2024. Interns will receive a monthly stipend as determined by the Department of Public Service and Administration.
How to apply
The application form must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of I.D and Relevant qualifications to the post. The copies need not be certified, only shortlisted persons will be required to bring certified documents to the Interview.
Applications Must be directed to the following addresses:
The Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure, Private Bag X 9490, Polokwane, 0700 or Hand deliver at Works Tower Building, 43 Church Street, Polokwane.
Or e-mail to Mr. Colin Harmse and Ms. Shonisani Ralushayi at:
- HoD’s office: [email protected]
- Strategic Management: [email protected]
- Legal Services: [email protected]
- Finance: [email protected]
- Corporate Services: [email protected]
- EPWP: [email protected]
- Roads Infrastructure: [email protected]
- Project Management: [email protected]
- Property Management: [email protected]
Private Bag X9378, Polokwane, 0700 or Hand deliver at 15 Landros Mare Street, Polokwane next to Correctional Services
Or e-mail to MR. Netshia S at: [email protected]
Private Bag X02, Chuenespoort, 0745 or Hand deliver at Lebowakgomo Zone A next to Traffic Department
Or e-mail to MS. Madiba R.S. at: [email protected]
Private Bag X9576, Giyani, 0826 or Hand deliver at former Parliamentary Buildings next to LIMDEV offices
Or e-mail to MS. Bila P. at: S.5-81- [email protected]
Private Bag X2248, Sibasa, 0790 or Hand deliver at Cnr. Traffic and SAPS Street (Opposite Raluswielo School)
Or email to MR. Mavhungu M.F. at: [email protected]
Private Bag X1028, Modimolle, 0510 or Hand deliver to Cnr. Thabo Mbeki & Elias Motsoaledi Street
Or e-mail to MR. Thobane P.F at: [email protected]
- Persons in possession of foreign qualifications should attach the SAQA evaluation report.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Security Clearance process.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- Closing date for applications is the 15 October 2021.
- Should you not hear from us by 28 February 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful
- NB: Applications directed to wrong/incorrect stations will not be considered.