Website Knysna Municipality
Knysna is a quaint resort town set on the shores of an estuary and surrounded by dense indigenous forest.
Knysna Municipality Internships 2021/2022. Knysna Municipality invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme in Knysna, Western Cape.
Knysna is a quaint resort town set on the shores of an estuary and surrounded by dense indigenous forest. Trails in Pledge Nature Reserve lead to panoramic lookouts, and the clifftop East Head View Point, a whale-watching vantage point, overlooks a treacherous strait at the mouth of the estuary. Craft shops and cafes dot the town, while boutiques and seafood eateries overlook a marina at The Waterfront Knysna Quays.
Knysna Municipality aims to enhance employability of unemployed graduates and strive to build human
capital and grow its own skills base. The Knysna Municipality hereby invites graduates in need of practical
work experience and unemployed graduates who are interested in a Municipal career, to apply for Internship
in the undermentioned fields. The duration of the Internship will be for a period of 12 months.
The programme is targeting applicants with no prior work experience\exposure and applicants who have not
previously participated in an Internship.
- National Diploma: Property Management\Public Administration x 1 (Property Management)
- National Diploma: Office Management x 1 (Building Control)
- National Diploma: Office Management\Public Administration X 2 (Infrastructure Services)
- Applicants must be permanent residents within the Greater Knysna Municipal area and must be a South
- African citizen.
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
A Stipend of R 7 324.24 per month is applicable.
How to apply
To apply please forward a detailed CV with certified copies of academic records to the Human Resources
Section at e-mail [email protected] or post to P O Box 21, Knysna, 6570.