Website FXCM South Africa
FXCM is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (FX) trading, CFD trading and related services. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is to provide global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market by offering innovative trading tools, hiring excellent trading educators, meeting strict financial standards and striving for the best online trading experience in the market.
The Sales Associate role provides a gateway for top performers to develop into sophisticated sales professionals. Those that excel in this challenging role are provided with the opportunity to develop their career with a global leader in the rapidly expanding FX industry.
The Sales Associate uses a consultative, soft-sales approach. There is no cold-calling involved; all leads are warm/reactive. The Sales Associate will contact prospective clients to facilitate the learning process and drive the sales of the Company’s products and services.
- Drive the company’s growth efforts for the African business;
- Prospect new leads, explain the features and benefits of the Company’s products and services;
- Facilitate the onboarding of new clients from Africa;
- Build and maintain relationships with existing retail clients and oversee growth of organic business as it relates to new accounts, customer equity, and attrition rates;
- Maintain regular communication with numerous offices and colleagues from around the world showing an ability to work non-traditional hours when appropriate;
- Execute an organized, efficient and structured sales process;
- Bachelor’s degree 2-3 years of business experience;
- Preference given to those who already understand the needs and trends of the online trading community within Africa;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of the FX and CFDs industry would be beneficial;
- Computer Proficient – Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills;
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment;
FXCM is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading and related services with offices, partners, and affiliates in the major financial centers of the world. We are currently seeking for determined, results-oriented and strategic thinking individuals to focus on growing business in Africa.
The candidate must provide his/her CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.