Website Johnson Crane Hire
Committed to being the best and leading lifting solutions service provider.
Johnson Crane Hire invites Suitable Applicants to apply for IT Internship Programme 2022 in Germiston, Gauteng.
Johnson Crane Hire (JCH) is the largest crane hire company in Africa with a track record of over 40 years, operating since 1976. Whether you need 1 crane or 100 cranes; Johnson Crane Hire can provide the right lifting solution, regardless of the complexity of the lift. Johnson Crane Hire (JCH) is the largest crane hire company in Africa with a track record of over 40 years, operating since 1976. Whether you need 1 crane or 100 cranes; Johnson Crane Hire can provide the right lifting solution, regardless of the complexity of the lift. We operate throughout South Africa with a network of 13 branches locally and regularly work in neighbouring and SADC countries.
Our organization is looking for a person to assist as an Intern in our IT Department. The position will be a support position, and the person will be responsible to offer support to the IT Department as a whole.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new hardware & software
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory for computer and office equipment
- To administrate and solve incidents assigned to IT service desk 1st level support.
- Supporting over 14 Remote Branches Nationwide
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric
- Ages between 18-35 Years
- Completed IT Qualification.
- The Internship is only available to those individual whose IT Qualification requires work experience to be awarded the full and final qualification (Final achievement based on working experience) – Letter from institution is required.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to respond to technical emergencies at all hours / weekends
- Fluency in spoken and written English
How to apply
Submit your cv to the below email address, together with the supporting documentation:
- Matric Certificate
- Proof of qualification completed
- Proof / letter from institution requesting working experience in effort to obtain final and full qualification (FET College applicants preferable)
e-mail address for applications: [email protected]