Website Joburg City Theatres
Where everyone plays a part
Joburg City Theatres invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Supply Chain Management Internship Programme 2021/2022 at Joburg Theatre, Gauteng.
The Joburg Theatre is a world-class theatre for a world class city. With three theatres, a Stages Restaurant, 5 function rooms for private dining or corporate functions, dance studios and Space.com (a facility within the theatre complex for the achievement of community development goals), the Joburg Theatre is a exciting, bustling venue from early morning to late at night. It offers theatre-goers a wide choice: from classical ballet to comedy; from drama and pantomime; from intimate single-handers to full ensemble productions as well as special fare for youngsters.
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to
intern at Joburg City Theatres. The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre
environment. Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for
our internship programme.
The following positions are available:
Supply Chain Management x 1
- Grade 12 Certificate
- National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree in Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management / Equivalent
- Computer Literacy
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
All applicants must be: between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen. Students who need
Experiential Training. Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa. Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract. An all-inclusive monthly stipend of
R5 475.00 will be paid.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
How to apply
Interested persons are requested to send a short covering letter and brief CV, recently certified copies of
qualifications and/or academic record and ID quoting the relevant reference number to: Mr. Thomas Sadiki, Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres, via email: [email protected]
Enquiries: (011) 877 6859/6931
Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be