Website Thai Summit Group
Thai Summit Group is the leading automotive parts manufacturer in Asia.
Job Vacancy at Thai Summit Group, Supervisor. Thai Summit Group invites applicants to apply for Supervisor job in Gauteng, South Africa.
Thai Summit Group is the leading automotive parts manufacturer in Asia. The group was established back in 1977 and is the key automotive industry driver of Thailand. Thai Summit was founded in 1977 and the company is one of the largest automotive parts manufacturers in Thailand with a target to become the most preferred autoparts supplier in Southeast Asia. The company has manufacturing facilities in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, US, Vietnam with over 20,000 employees and $2 billion combined revenue from its wholly owned and joint ventures. The business units of the company include automotive metal forming, interior and exterior plastics, motorcycle structures, wiring components & systems and electrical modules, die casting/forging and precision machining, frame and chassis, Ogihara-world class outer skin panel die manufacturing & aluminum and high tensile material stamping and Cario electric golf carts.
About the job
1. Supply Chain Managment qualification.
2. 2-5 years working experience in Automotive Industry.
3. Sales or Logistics experience preferred.
4. Automotive logistics background is preferred.
5. Experience of Covisint system is an advantage required.
1. Control parts delivery and crosscheck the performance of subordinates to meet the customer standards
2. Be a channel of customer complaints, coordinate and facilitate customers in relation with sales-related works.
3. Management Warehouse inventory, control stock level with delivery KPI.
4. Be able support Manager to plan and organise manpower and tool & equipment appropriately and effectively.
5. Be able to prepare Work instructions and Customer’s audit system (LLR/MMOG)
6. Manage parts delivery to meet customer’s order. (Delivery performance)
7. Ensuring logistics and Warehouse activities are complying with ISO/TS16949, and ISO14001 requirements.
8. Support production and Quality to improve product quality, root cause analysis.
9. Follow up and set training plan about Sales & Delivery skill to local employees.
10. Other given responsibilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.